Students registry office
Corso Unione Sovietica, 218 bis - 10134 Turin - Ground Floor >> view map
Tel.: +39 011 6709900
Fax: +39 011 6706142
Please note that the email address below is only for prospective students and staff.
Current students must refer to the Help desk support.
- Tuesday Morning 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
- Thursday Afternoon 12.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
You can access the service only by appointment for the following activities:
- collecting certificates for abroad purposes
- collecting certificates for private use, not computerized records
- collecting parchment
- collecting smart card
- collecting other documentation (i.e. original upper secondary school leaving certificate)
- documentation delivery (i.e. training documents, thesis)
- administrative consulting - career
You can arrange an appointment on Agenda CampusNet as follows:
- accessing your MyUniTo and selecting the item "Sportello - Prenota appuntamento"
- from the website of your study course/Department selecting the item "Sportello - Prenota appuntamento" available in the section "Studiare", following the instructions of the manuale per la prenotazione dell'appuntamento.
Via Ventimiglia, 115 - 10126 Torino>> view map
Here there are didactic activities related to the following degree courses: Business Administration (in English), Business & Management (in English) and Information and Business Communication Management.
Tel.: +39 0116399241/247/242
You can find the opening hours and all information on the web page "Segreteria studenti" on the SAA website.