The School Board
The School Board is the deliberative body.
- it deliberates on all subjects pertaining to its competence;
- it approves both the proposals and the opinions pertaining to its competence;
- it receives information – regarding the needs of the Faculty and the technical - administrative personnel for the execution of the didactic tasks. The information received from the Degree Committee is then sent by the School Board to the Departments involved;
- on the Director’s proposal, the School Board approves the plan regarding the needs of the tecnical-administrative personnel of the School, in relation with the scheduled deadlines of the Organization Regulation of the University of Turin;
- it approves the project of the School - art. 24, clause 2 of the Statute of the University of Turin;
- it appoints the members of the Joint Committee of Didactic Activities and professors-students, art. 9;
- it approves the creation of other provisional or permanent Committees indicated in the present Regulation;
- it approves the School Regulation and any changes, pursuant to art. 13 of the present Regulation, by an absolute majority of its own members;
- it carries out all further tasks provided for by law or other regulations in force.
The School Board is composed of:
The Director of the School:
- Professor Marina Damilano.
The Heads of the Departments:
- Professor Francesca Culasso - Department of Management
- Professor Paolo Ghirardato - Department of ESOMAS
The Professors representatives:
- Prof. Valter Cantino
- Prof. Francesco Devicienti
- Prof. Paola De Vincentiis
- Prof. Elisa Giacosa
- Prof. Marina Nuciari
- Prof. Davide Vannoni
- Prof. Elena Vigna
The Student representatives:
- Abel Dall'Olio
- Cedomir Giuseppe Maria Malgieri
- Ammr Mohamed Abdel Sayed
The technical – administrative personnel representatives attend to the School board meetings without voting rights.