First term lesson organization a.y. 2022-2023
Lessons in the first semester of the academic year 2022-2023 will be regularly held in-person with 100% classroom capacity.
In order to access the University facilities, it is necessary to:
- have an FFP2 mask;
- not have symptoms of acute respiratory infections (cough, cold) and a body temperature above 37.5°C;
- not be subject to precautionary isolation instructions from health authorities;
- comply with the guidelines given by the Regione Piemonte when returning from abroad.
The use of respiratory personal protection equipment remains mandatory in case of inability to keep the distance, and it is strongly recommended for the entire time in educational facilities regardless of interpersonal distances.
Further information and updates on the health situation are available on the University portal on the dedicated page.
In addition, on the website of each degree program, class schedules can be found on a dedicated page (path "Studying" > " Timetable").
You can find the addresses of the study courses' websites on the following pages:
To first-year students in a Bachelor's degree programs
During the first hour of the first day of lesson a Welcome meeting dedicated to first-year students of Bachelor's degree programs will take place: a welcoming moment addressed to new students that begins with the presentation of the study course and the clarification of a series of operational information useful to new students.
Detailed information and materials are available on the website of the Bachelor's degree programs on the "Orientation" page ("Applying" > "Welcome and Orientation"):
- Amministrazione Aziendale;
- Business & Management;
- Economia Aziendale;
- Management dell'Informazione e della Comunicazione Aziendale.