The Job Placement service aims to help young people enter the world of work, orienting the professional choices of both students and those who have recently graduated faciliting contacts with companies and assisting public entities and private enterprises in the research and selection of students and newly graduated.
The services offered to students include:
- support for activities linked to tutoring;
- assistance in the creation of a curriculum vitae;
- preparation for job interviews and personal project development;
- organization of seminars and meetings between graduates and companies, events such as Career Day
- managing the relationships between the companies and the corporations.
Among the services offered to companies: definition of professional profile, supply of a list of graduates, publication of ads and preselecting of curricula/candidates.