Master’s Degrees (PG)
Master's Degree courses last 2 years, and the Degree is awarded to students who have earned 120 credits.
Department of Management
- Accounting Profession (it will no longer be available starting from the a.y. 2022-2023)
- Business Administration (in English)
- Business Administration and Control
- Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- Digital Business Administration and Management (complex learning)
- Strategic Management and Marketing
Department of Economic and Social Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics (ESOMAS)
- Economics (in English)
- Economics and Management
- Quantitative Finance and Insurance (in English)
- Economics of the environment, culture and territory (interdepartmental)
Departments of: Economics and Statistics "Cognetti de Martiis", ESOMAS e Interuniversity Department of Regional and Urban Studies and Planning.
- Stochastics and Data Science (interdepartmental - in English)
Departments of: Mathematics "Giuseppe Peano", ESOMAS e Computer Science.